An introduction to some of the most credible facts, many published in peer-reviewed journals
1. Nano-thermite high-tech explosive discovered in the dust of WTC collapses
2. Molten metal and extreme temperatures before, during and for several weeks after the WTC collapses
3. Nano-thermite presence supported by “extremely high levels of volatile organic chemicals” among other characteristics
4. Laws of physics violated by official explanation of WTC 7 collapse
5. Free-fall acceleration through the path of greatest resistance
6. Witness testimony of explosions
7. Analysis of seismic data indicates explosive events before plane impacts and before WTC collapses
8. Horizontal ejection of human bone fragments
9. Unsymmetrical damage cannot cause symmetrical collapse.
10. The hypothesis of controlled demolition accounts for the facts
11. Pentagon internal explosives
12. Anomalies of the air defense
13. Stand-down order of air defense
14. Multiple war games on 9/11 related to the actual event
15. The official accounts of activities of six political and military leaders with central roles on 9/11 are contradicted by many facts.
16. Evidence of government complicity
17. Evidence of CIA complicity
18. The War on Afghanistan was pre-planned, with the actual start date known at least 2 months before 9/11.
19. Insider trading confirmed during the days before the attack
- Multiple facts indicate that the official investigations cannot be considered credible. (see Part 1)
- Multiple credible facts indicate the official conspiracy theory (Al Qaeda conspiring to attack America) is false. Therefore, it is not known what the truth is. Therefore, a proper, independent investigation is required to determine the truth.
- An assessment of these facts without prejudice indicates that the possibility of an alternate conspiracy theory (an ‘inside faction’ was involved in the attacks) is supported by these facts.
Is there an historical context that also supports the alternate conspiracy theory?
Next – Part 3 – Historical Context